Contains per ml:
Ivermectin 5 mg
Kepromec Pour-On provides control against internal and external parasites with a convenient low-volume application.
Kepromec Pour-On is indicated for effective control of the following cattle parasites: gastrointestinal roundworms (Ostertagia ostertagi, Haemonchus placei, Trichostrongylus axei, T. colubriformis, Cooperia spp.,
C. Oncophora, C. punctata, Strongyloides papillosus, Nematodirus spp., Oesophagostomum radiatum, O. venulosum, Trichuris spp.), pulmonary nematodes (Dictyocaulus viviparus), fly larvae (Hypoderma bovis, H. lineatum, Dermatobia hominis), mange mites (Sarcoptes scabiei var. bovis, Chorioptes bovis), lice (Linognathus vituli, Haematopinus eurysternus, Damalinia bovis, Solenopotes capillatus), flies (Haemotobia irritans) and ticks.
Do not use in cows producing milk for human consumption nor in non-lactating dairy cows including pregnant heifers within 60 days of calving.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
For topical application to cattle of all ages, including young calves. The product should be applied along the midline of the back, in a narrow strip between the withers and the tail.
- Cattle : 5 ml per 50 kg bodyweight (500 µg Ivermectin per kg bodyweight).
Repeat treatment only on advice of your veterinarian. Instructions for using the dispensing chamber:
- Unscrew the measuring cup from the measuring side of the bottle.
- Squeeze the bottle gently until the measuring side is filled till the required level/dose.
- During administration, the wide side of the bottle should be kept in the palm of the hand (this will prevent additional filling of the measuring side).
- The bottle should be kept flat during administration (the wide side should face the back of the animal).
Meat : 28 days
Store in a dry, dark place between 15 C and 25 C.
Store in closed packing.
Keep medicine away from children.
500 ml bottle with a 25 ml measuring cup (10 bottles per box).
There are no reviews yet.